viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

Welcome 2014, Readings Challenges: Goodreads and Alphabet Soup of colors

retos2014



2014 is here and with it ,new challenges and this year I decided to make my first challenges (yeah!! Excited).


The first challenge is to Goodreads this year my trip will be: 70 books.


The Second and Third challenge are linked, but of that they treated?


The second challenge is 2014 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge:


This challenge is hosted by Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book.


It will run from January 1st, 2014 until December 31st, 2014.


 There are two different ways you can set up your own A-Z challenge:



A – How I plan to do it: Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit.



OR



B – Make a list now of 26 books, picking one for each letter of the alphabet. For example: A – Assaulted Pretzel by Laura Bradford B- Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly C – Cat Trick by Sofie Kelly D – A Deal to Die For by Josie Belle etc.



My choice: I chose the A



Here I leave  the logo of this challenge,


 click if you want to participate:





And the colors?


Well there is a challenge that is about the colors of the covers,
with books in the previous challenge, I want to see how many colors meet
this year and so discover that colors of cover I read more!


I accept recommendations for this beautiful journey, comment, send me a tweet, an email, a homing pigeon?




Well these are my challenges as a blogger this year, the entries of the challenges will have the logo of the blog :Readings Challenges 2014 All things in the Cloud Sweet ,Click on the below image for see the list of books:


retos2014



 The color of the cover, I  will add to the end


of  the name of the book in list.


and the  logo of  hosted  Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book this on one side of blog, in the section: Events 2014 



May the force and a book are with me!



AllyCat



1 comentario: